|November 24, 2009|
CAMBO introduces Wide RS with new Tilt-Swing Lenses
The Cambo Wide RS is the choice for architectural, interior and landscape photographers, looking for a compact and lightweight camerabody with all the necessary tools on board for perspective correction, offering a broad range of lenses which are quickly interchangeable within seconds, suitable for hand-held as well as precise tripod positioning, equipped with geared movements, manufactured according to the highest quality standards, made from high-grade aluminium alloy, and yet at an affordable price.
Cambo is pleased to announce the availability of a series of new Wide WTS lenspanels for the Wide RS, the Wide DS and Wide Compact with built-in Tilt and Swing movements. The use of tilts and/or swings will allow the photographer to optimise the spatial sharpness by tilting the sharpness plane into any direction as desired. The WTS lenspanels have their mechanism built-in, so there is no need for additional in-between adapters or bellow joints. This will assure a very precise sharpness plane with exact parallel planes of CCD and lens. This also enables the use of Tilt and Swing with relatively short focal lenghts.
These new tilt-swing panels are additional next to our existing lenspanels.
Key features of the WTS Lenspanel are:
• Knob driven fine-geared movements for Tilt and Swing
• +5/-5 degrees Tilt and +5/-5 degrees Swing into both directions (10 degree range)
• Tilt and Swing in separate movements, which can be used simulteanously or individual
• No need for separate adapter, all mechanical parts are built-in
• Interchangeable with existing WRS, WDS and WideCompact camera bodies and lenspanels
• Options to retrofit existing lenses into WTS lenspanels
• Available with Schneider Lenses Digitar 47, 72, 90, 120
• Available with Rodenstock Lenses Digaron 28, 35, 40, 50, 70 and 90
• Other focal lengths on request
• Shift possibilities in the WideRS body allow for shifts without changing lens position