- WIDE RS Series
- ACTUS Series
- VIEW Camera
- REPRO System
- STUDIO Products
- DSLR Support Rigs
- VIDEO Product
Phase One and Cambo are pleased to announce the availability of the X-Shutter for other platforms than the Phase One XT, such as pancake and view cameras.
What is the X-Shutter?
- An Electronic leaf shutter that can replace the #0 Copal style shutters in most Rodenstock or Schneider lenses.
- A shutter which is ONLY controlled by Phase One's IQ4 Infinity Platform.
- Shutter speed ranging from 1/1000 sec to 60 minutes
What is an X-Shutter Remount?
- The addition of, or replacement with, the X-Shutter to an existing lens.
- The shutter is connected to the IQ4 via one cable. Shutter controls are available at the IQ4's display and/or Capture One (i.e. no internal contacts via the XT Camera).
What lenses are supported?
- Listed lenses that can be handled by Rodenstock and/or Schneider Service will be remounted into the X-Shutter.
- All of these lenses are supported from the IQ4's firmware (to be updated)
- The exact list of lenses can be found on Cambo.com X-Shutter info
Will new Rodenstock lenses be available with X-shutter?
- New Rodenstock HR lenses 23, 32, 40, 50, 70, 90 and 180 HR can be ordered with X-Shutter through the Cambo sales channel.