LIMELITE M7plus+ HD Field Monitor
The super-high resolution screens can be used as a large viewfinder mounted on-camera, perfect for HDSLR cameras and HD camcorders, or as a monitor with a camera rig or crane ideal for directors previewing their creative flair.
Multiple signal and power inputs make the M7 one of the most versatile and user-friendly monitors available to photographers and videographers today.
The M7plus+ takes picture perfection to the next level with advanced features including; Peaking and False Colour Filters as well as an Exposure Zebra filter and Image Histogram.
As well as operating via mains AC power, the M7 Field Monitors feature multiple battery power options with various battery mounts to make them compatible with the most popular brands of cameras and camcorders, including; Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic as well as industry standard ‘V’-Mount batteries and Anton/Bauer options.
- HDMI & YPbPr inputs, to connect with DSLR and Full HD video cameras.
- HDMI output for loop through.
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio (switchable to 4:3), with 1024x600 native resolution (max 1920x1080).
- Bright, high-contrast display with sunshade cover, to allow images to be clearly viewed, even in brighter sunshine.
- Peaking, Exposure and False Colour Filters.
- Wide operating voltage range – DC 6.5-24V.
- RGB monochromatic display, 16:9, 4:3 and full screen aspect ratio switch, underscan, overscan, pixel-to-pixel, centre marker, screen marker, HDMI & Video output.